Ordering with us
Order something we have in stock and we’ll send it to you straight away. Depending on where you are, it’ll reach you in one day to a week. And you can send it back to us within 14 days.
As a member you can make a reservation on an item that’s in production. This can take up to two months, depending on what time of year you ordered it. We’ll mail it out to you the day it arrives, and you can return it to us within 14 days.
As a member, you can commission a brand to make something just for you. You’ll wait around four weeks for delivery, and you can’t usually return these items.
As a member, you can place a private order with us and the brand will add your piece directly into their production run. You’ll be one of the first people to own a design, so you can wait up to four months for delivery, depending on what time of the year you ordered it. You can’t usually return these items.
When you buy a private order to made-to-order item, we’ll get in touch to tell you when you can expect it and answer any questions you might have. If you’ve changed your mind, we’ll give you your money back before the item is made. For more information on this see our Returns & Exchange page here.
Our terms and conditions
By using our website and placing an order online, you agree to our terms and conditions.
- We are SWIM XYZ (SWIM XYZ Ltd -11347965) of 265 Well Street, E9 6RG, Hackney, London.
- We enable you to buy products from the Brands.
- For Made-to-Order, Private Order or Reserve Order, you must be registered as a member.
- The Brands are third party sellers who sell products to you through the SWIM XYZ Store.
- The SWIM XYZ Store is the store on our website and any other store we operate, whether it’s online or in the real world.
- When you buy products using the SWIM XYZ Store, you’re buying from one or more of the Brands.
- While you aren’t buying from us, our agreement with the Brands means we process the transaction for them under these terms and not the terms that might otherwise apply. We also answer any questions on behalf of the Brands.
- Delivery services are services that we arrange on behalf of the Brands to fulfil orders.
- If you believe that an item you’ve ordered is not as described, or is of a lower quality than you’re entitled to expect by law, you can return it to us and we’ll process the claim.
- When you go through our check-out, you’re offering to buy the products from the Brand.
- Checking out doesn’t mean your order has been accepted. We’ll confirm your order once we’ve checked the products are available and will be delivered to you.
- All products are subject to availability.
- When you place an order, you will receive an email confirming receipt of your order and only products listed in any dispatch confirmation are included as part of your order.
- If we find an error in the price of any products, we’ll tell you. Our options would be to cancel the order, refund any overpayment, let you have the item at the price you paid, or ask you to pay the higher price.
- Delivery costs are not included in the prices unless we say otherwise.
- Where applicable, different taxes and charges may apply outside the UK or the EU. If so, you’ll be responsible for any additional taxes and delivery charges.
- Delivery times may vary depending on the availability of the products and where you live. Delivery times, including for same day delivery, are only estimates. We can’t guarantee them unless we say otherwise.
- If no one is available at your address to sign for your order, our delivery partner will leave you a note and you’ll need to contact them to rearrange delivery.
- There’s a difference between getting a refund or exchange under our returns policy and a right to cancel under the Cancellation and Additional Charges Regulations 2013 ("Regulations"). The returns policy is additional to this and is part of your contract with the Brand.
- If you have the right to cancel under the Regulations, please tell us as set out below. When the items arrive back with us in a satisfactory and resellable condition, we’ll send you a refund (including a basic delivery charge). But you’re liable for the cost of returning the items and we might deduct an amount from the item’s price to reflect any excessive handling.
- You may cancel a contract under the Regulations at any time before your order is delivered and up to 14 days after that.
- You may not cancel an order made to your specifications or order.
- To cancel a contract under the Regulations, you must clearly tell us what you want to do by completing any form we give you or calling us on +44 (0)20 8968 7878 (10am - 6pm UK time).
- These terms are the entire agreement between you and us and they take the place of any earlier agreements between you and the Brand.
- All Made-to-Order and Private Order delivery times are estimates. They might change. If they do, we’ll let you know as soon as we can.
- Private Order and Made-to-Order items will often be based on samples for a design that’s yet to be produced. Samples are for display, and from time to time, the actual item you receive may differ slightly. We’ll always give you as much information as we can.
- If the unexpected happens and a Brand isn’t able to produce your Private Order or Made-to-Order item (because of a manufacturing problem or shortage of materials, for example), we’ll tell you as soon as we find out and refund you in full.
- We and the Brands will not be liable or responsible for any failure or delay in our service to you if it’s caused by events outside our control. We won’t offer compensation for any loss of earnings or out of pocket costs related (outside the scope of our returns and exchange policy) to a failure or delay in our service.
- No two discounts can be combined in one purchase. Only the greater amount will apply.
- We do our best to make sure that everything on our website is accurate, but we won’t be held liable for any errors or omissions. Whenever we notice something wrong on the site, we’ll fix it as quickly as we can.
- The photographs and descriptions on our site are there to give you an approximate description of the products. Please make sure you’ve read our returns policy before you order.
- We can make changes to our site at any time without notice or liability.
- All copyright material, trademarks and other intellectual property on our site belong to us and/or the Brands. You can only use it for personal, non-commercial reasons (to help you browse and shop). Any other use is strictly prohibited. You agree not to reproduce, commercially exploit, or create derivative works of anything on our site.